A trademark is needed by a company owner as it differentiates his/her business products from those of the others. It may be in the form of a name, sign or symbol and is another way of referring a particular brand or company. It is very important for a business and must be properly registered with the officials.
If you own a business or planning for company formation in UAE or any other place in UAE, then read the further procedure used for trademark registration in UAE.
- You are required to submit an application to the Trademarks Registration Office in UAE. They will go through the other registered trademarks to check if the trademark you wan for your company is unique and not used by any other company. After this clarification you will be asked to proceed further.
- After this, you need to file an application that includes all the required documents like copy of passport, trademark registration certificates if registered with other countries also, a soft copy of the required trademark in black and white ink along with other necessary documents and the required fees.
- The registration office will thereafter publish the trademark you desire in 2 local newspapers.
- Any other company can file a notice of opposition against your trademark within 30 days of the date when your trademark was published.
- The decision of the registrar regarding the opposition can be appealed at the ministry committee, which can be further appealed in the competent court.
- When no opposition is filed within 30 days, the trademark is then registered for your business, and an approval certificate is then issued to you.
Adam Global is a reputed advisory firm that can help you with every step of trademark registration in UAE.
The value of a product is recognised for its quality, long-term credibility and customer service. When purchasing a car battery a person expects for the same things that offer them value for their hard earned money. If you are out of battery power and need for car battery in Dubai make sure you buy a good one. A good battery is an essential component to run your air conditioning system, dashboard lights, and the car’s stereo system smoothly. Only the good car battery ensures you the performance and warranty. Here’s why you should buy the best.
- Quality construction: Quality construction of the battery ensures us that the battery will work for a long period of time and won’t get damaged easily as compared to the other batteries. This is the main reason to but the best car batteries.
- Warranty: Only a good product will have a warranty. Warranties cover any wear and tear of the car batteries. You can benefit free replacements for any damage caused to your batteries or if not free, you may have to pay less than you paid initially and get a new piece.
- Long lasting and fast charging: A good battery run for a longer period than others and it has the ability if fast charging as well. Fast charging feature enables to charge up the battery fast when it drains out. Buying a battery that is not good enough you will have to face battery failures more often.
- The long-term value of cost: Cheap battery needs to be replaced very frequently. A good quality battery will serve you for a long time. Don’t but batteries that are cheap as they may look good initially but will cost you high on the pocket when thinking of a longer duration.
Visit https://www.batterymobile.ae/ for car battery replacement in Dubai. They offer you the best quality batteries with reliable services.